Friday, 11 October 2013

Shoe favour/dimensional card

Just realised I haven't blogged for a couple of days that's the trouble when you have a sick child lol.

Any how I have been doing some crafting my sister-in-law asked me if I could make a retirement  card for a colleague who has a passion for shoes.

I got my thinking cap on and remembered there was a great dimensional shoe on SVG cuts so I set about making it, the lady in question loves black and white and sparkly so I made the base layer of the shoe in matt black card I then used creata black mirri for the top layers, and for the sole and insert I used red card stock and for the insert I sprayed it with crafters companion irredescent glitter spray.  I also added some silver glitter glue around the edges to add definition.  The final step was to add plenty of gems.

For the box I printed a repeat pattern of a shoe digi stamp from Glamoureyes onto kraft card to give it that real shoe box feeling

I hope you like the results


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges
 
An Inky Situation  - #12 Dress Up
Brown Sugar - No. 63 -  Anything Goes
Card Crafter's Circle – No. 96 - Use 3 Embellishments
Sister Act Card Challenge. - No. 28 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - No.39 - Anything But a Card 
Craftitude No. 50 - Week 2 - Anything Goes/Things Beginning with letter S

6 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! What a fabulous project. Thanks foe sharing this week at Creative Corner.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely project thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolie réa !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative corner challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx