Sunday 7 August 2016

Dazzling Diamante

Anyone who knows me knows that I love anything that's glittery/sparkly,

So I took the Happy Birthday 2U  file from Birds Cards cut it out in white with a silver base layer and  then added some 4mm clear ab diamanté to the 2U element of the design.  I then stuck this onto a 6inch square card, I feel the result is simple but stylish.

I would like this card to be considered in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations Challenge 162 - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Challenge 99 - Anything goes/Circles  
Paper Creator's Crafts - Keep It Simple

2 comments:

  1. Very nice c&s card !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator's challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, love the sparkles, thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx