Monday 21 October 2013

New challenge over at Anonymous Stamps

Anonymous Stamps by One and Only Design

Can't believe it's new challenge time again at anonymous stamps seems like only yesterday when I was posting about the first challenge.

We were given the theme of take me away.  I chose the red riding digi and set about making a dimensional card.

I coloured the girl in traditional colours and added a background.

What do you think?


Just like last time there is a fab prize
 
 



Don't forget to click on the anonymous stamps blog icon on the left of my screen and find out more and enter the challenge

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Melonheadz Friends Challenge - Fairy Tales
Artistic Inspirations  - Anything Goes
4 Krafy Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ziggy,
    It think you did a great job on this card. I like the background. It is lovely.
    xxx Michelle (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx