Friday 30 May 2014

New opportunity at Bee Tree Studios

Well, long time no post, couldn't be helped I've been ill, couple this with been a mum to two lively young boys and working part-time I've not had many spare minutes.

If you are a regular follower of my blog you will know how much I love my Craft Artist 2, and recently I have started learning about digi scrapbooking.  I love scrapbooks but don't have the space or time to traditionally scrap.  I have joined a number of facebook groups recently trying to learn more about digi crafting and it is on one of these groups that I saw my perfect creative roll.  It combined my new found interest of scrapping with digital (perfect).

I emailed Stephanie Bee Tree Studios and she loved my work.

So here is my first project for Bee Tree Studios, the kit I got to work with is called The Graduate.

Below is my first layout



I really love the colours of this kit makes it easier to scrap masculine pages
To purchase the paper pack click here
To purchase the embellishments pack click here

Below is my second layout

To see what the rest of the creative team made with the kits click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx