Monday 2 September 2013

Artistic Inspirations Use Some Buttons Challenge

Well today is back to work day for me after enjoying the summer break with my boys.

I know we have six weeks break but it really has flown by, I'm finding it really hard to leave the boys again.

Anyway the reason for this blog is over the course of one week I made it onto three different design teams.

So here is my first creation for the Artistic Inspiration challenge blog.

The theme for this challenge was to add buttons, believe it or not I found this really hard, my usual card style is clean and simple (CAS) and usually one layer as I post most of my cards.

We had some wonderful digital stamps to work with from Sassy Studios, you can find their blog


After numerous attempts and working with two different images I finally cracked it, but boy did I struggle

Here is my completed card


I'm really thrilled with how her hair turned out as usually my colouring of hair falls flat.

WHY not pop along and join the challenge for yourself, I would love to see how you use buttons in your projects, click here

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges

Challenges 4 Everybody -  #28: Always Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint -   Inspired by: Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle -#48  Anything Goes.

Here are some of the other versions that I coloured


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Digi Galore Anything Goes
I love to digitally colour my digi stamps as it gives me so much more flexibility with what I can create at the end, I love to add images to canvas bags, cushions and t-shirts.
 

12 comments:

  1. These are all stunning hun, love them all. Thank you for a great challenge week. Abbs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome we are having a dt call over at left of centre challenges hope you can sop by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards hun

    Poppin over from the Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog Hop

    Hugs J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card , love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at DIGI GALORE. You are so talented , stop by again.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, I love it , popping by from The Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love the colours and her hair looks fab.Dropping in from the SDD blog ladder. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab! Dropped by from SDD blog ladder.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for getting onto the three design teams. I love your card - she just looks right at home relaxing on your card.
    Gwyneth
    from the SDD FB blog ladder

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow all stunning
    Thank you for linking up at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these cards, so fun! Thanks for joining in the fun at LOC :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your digital colouring, the detail is great :)
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx