Wednesday 4 September 2013

Stamp n Doodle Creative moments challenge

This fortnights theme was birthdays and we got to use some fab stamps from our sponsor



I think the penguins were super cute and made several projects from cards to sweet cartons.

For my DT item I decided to enter my sweet cartons which are shaped like milk cartons, the first one I made with a striped background, but then got to thinking what do penguins eat? Fish, so I photographed some jelly sweet fish and used this as a background behind the penguin stamp.

 

I think they turned out ok, but if I was to make them again I think I would make the fold line indicator dots a paler colour.

If you fancy entering the challenge yourself why not pop along here

As I mentioned before I loved the stamp and couldn't stop at just the one project so here are some of the cards I made too,







The photo's don't show it very well but they all have glittered snow and the last one is decoupaged too.

I'd love to hear what you think of my projects.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely fabulous, love the different colors. Thank you for a great challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx