Wednesday 1 January 2014

Creative Moments Challenge 33

Well I can't believe its the start of a new year let's hope that this year is a fantastic year for me and my family with new challenges and oppurtunities.

So the first DT project of the year for me is for Creative moments Challenge 33
theme is:
Anything Goes
Our Sponsor is
Sassy Studio
Sassy Studio Designs

Sassy is offering 4 digis to the winner

Here's my inspiration for the challenge

As we have a lot of birthdays in my house in January I picked the birthday cake Sassy Image.

 I'm still trying to make the effort and colour with my Promarkers and I think slowly but surely my colouring is improving, I can't wait to show you a couple of projects that I have been working on that I am very proud of.

Don't forget to click the creative moments link on the left for your chance to enter this fortnights competition .

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card as always my lovelie, thank you for a gret challenge. Happy new Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx