Friday 16 August 2013

Miley Glamoureyes bedtime sentiment card

Well I have been reading various blogs all afternoon, and learning of card challenges that I wouldn't normally have known about had I not read the blogs.

One challenge really caught my eye it was using a sentiment on a card, well my youngest doesn't sleep very well, he never has, so I find myself singing various rhymes I find on the internet most nights.  The one on this card really grabbed my attention.

So I set about creating a background paper, then some embellishments, I would really like to thank Birds Cards for her beautiful cutting files, she never ceases to amaze me with her creations and generosity.  I added an inked edge and then printed the rhyme on to it.  I then used a fab free digi stamp from Glamoureyes called Miley.

I am really thrilled with the final card hope you all like it too

 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge
 
Our creative corner - words, words, words

7 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe, just wanted to pop over and say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog - that is just so sweet of you. It's very nice to see you are creating and joining in with some of the challenges.
    If you want to see where I get my info about the challenges then go here:
    http://paperplayful.blogspot.co.uk/
    They update the challenges daily and there are a lot more out there than the ones I connect to.
    Gorgeous card hun! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely poem, beautifully framed in that elegant panel. And the little girl is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley looks so cute! And you really created an utterly gorgeous card!!!
    Thank you for joining us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love the poem too. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx